If you’d like to see the Chinese, Hebrew or Islamic calendar overlaid on the standard calendar in the Calendar app, go to Calendar, Preferences, General. You can switch on Show Alternate Calendar and then choose from one of the three.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.