Ever wonder what this little dots at the bottom of the Mac Dock represent? They indicate whether an app is currently open. Since apps can be open, but without any document window open, it can be useful to see that. However, if you’d rather the dots not be there, you can disable them in System Preferences, Dock, “Show indicators for open applications.”
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.