If you choose the Apple Menu, then Recent Items, you get a list of recently used applications and files. If you hold the Command key down while viewing this list, each item changes to “Show X,” allowing you to go to that item in the Finder instead of launching or opening it.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.