If you choose the Apple Menu, then Recent Items, you get a list of recently used applications and files. If you hold the Command key down while viewing this list, each item changes to “Show X,” allowing you to go to that item in the Finder instead of launching or opening it.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Sync Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Without iTunes In Catalina
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.