When you start typing something in Safari’s address field at the top of the window, you’ll be shown all sorts of suggestions from your search engine and Siri. These can be useful. But if you want to streamline and speed up things, then go to Safari, Preferences, Search and uncheck everything except Show Favorites. Then you’ll get a cleaner list of suggestions from just your bookmarks and history. In fact, it makes it a handy way to search your browser bookmarks.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Fractions On a Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.