Need to keep track of the time as you near an appointment or deadline? Just ask Siri on your Mac “What time is it?” You’ll get the answer, plus a clock much larger than the one in the menu bar. This clock continues to update so just leave it on the screen as you work. This is great for counting down the last minutes until the end of a work day or a scheduled phone call.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Annotating Documents With Preview
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- How Old Is Too Old?
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Getting Started With Time Machine
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
- Play Chess On Your Mac
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.