When you take a screenshot with Mojave using Command+Shift+3, 4 or 5, you get a thumbnail of the image in the lower right corner for a few seconds. This can be handy if you want to access the image by clicking it, without needing to find the file. But if you’d rather not have the thumbnail, you can turn it off. Use Command+Shift+5 and then click on the Options button that appears in the controls. Then uncheck Show Floating Thumbnail.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.