When you take a screenshot with Mojave using Command+Shift+3, 4 or 5, you get a thumbnail of the image in the lower right corner for a few seconds. This can be handy if you want to access the image by clicking it, without needing to find the file. But if you’d rather not have the thumbnail, you can turn it off. Use Command+Shift+5 and then click on the Options button that appears in the controls. Then uncheck Show Floating Thumbnail.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.