When you take a screenshot with Mojave using Command+Shift+3, 4 or 5, you get a thumbnail of the image in the lower right corner for a few seconds. This can be handy if you want to access the image by clicking it, without needing to find the file. But if you’d rather not have the thumbnail, you can turn it off. Use Command+Shift+5 and then click on the Options button that appears in the controls. Then uncheck Show Floating Thumbnail.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.