You don’t have to use a picture as a desktop background, or even one of Apple’s few preset solid colors. You can use any color you want by going to System Preferences, Desktop & Screen Saver, Desktop. Then select Solid Colors on the left. Look for the Custom Color button and choose any color from the standard system color picker. For a change, try a solid black.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.