In Safari you should probably not have so many tabs open that you can’t find the one you want. But if you do end up with a lot of tabs and want to organize them, you can choose Window, Arrange Tabs By and sort them alphabetically. You can choose to use the domain name of the site, or the title of the page to sort.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- What Is Holi and Other Days On Apple's US Holidays Calendar?
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- How To Edit and Export Vertical Video In iMovie On a Mac
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.