If you are watching videos using the QuickTime Player, you can increase the speed by clicking the double forward arrow button in the controls. Click once for 2X, again for 4x, again for 8x. You can also use the keyboard shortcut Command+Right Arrow. Use Command+Option+Right Arrow to increase the speed by 0.1x. Use the double rewind arrow button or Command+Left Arrow to play the video in reverse.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Customize Safari With These 10 Preferences
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- Create an iPhone Shortcut To Show Your Vaccination Card
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.