If you are watching videos using the QuickTime Player, you can increase the speed by clicking the double forward arrow button in the controls. Click once for 2X, again for 4x, again for 8x. You can also use the keyboard shortcut Command+Right Arrow. Use Command+Option+Right Arrow to increase the speed by 0.1x. Use the double rewind arrow button or Command+Left Arrow to play the video in reverse.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.