You can quickly look something up on the web without even starting in the browser. Use Command+Space to bring up Spotlight, then type a word or phrase. Then Use Command+B to instantly jump to a web search for that term. You can also use Command+L to jump to the dictionary definition of a word in Spotlight. Pressing Return immediately after Command+L will open the Dictionary app.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- 4 Ways To Type Fractions On a Mac
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.