Have an unusual speaker setup for you Mac? Sometimes you may need to switch left and right speakers without physically changing the location of the boxes. You can do this by running Audio MIDI Setup on your Mac, and then choosing your output device, and then choosing Configure Speakers. You can then set channel 2 to left and channel 1 to right to reverse your speakers. You can also switch from Stereo to Multichannel for even more control if you have a surround sound system.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Simulating Pivot Tables In Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.