Have an unusual speaker setup for you Mac? Sometimes you may need to switch left and right speakers without physically changing the location of the boxes. You can do this by running Audio MIDI Setup on your Mac, and then choosing your output device, and then choosing Configure Speakers. You can then set channel 2 to left and channel 1 to right to reverse your speakers. You can also switch from Stereo to Multichannel for even more control if you have a surround sound system.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.