When switching apps using the Dock, hold down the Option key. The app you were using will become hidden and the new app will move to the front. The allows you to see only one app at a time if you wish.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- iMovie Cropping
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Using AppleScript To Automate In Numbers
- Using Predictive Text in iOS 8
- A Beginner’s Guide to Sending Images In Email Messages
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Editing Video In iOS 8 With the iMovie Extension
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.