You can go into Safari, Preferences to switch which search engine is used by the address field. But a quicker way to do it is to simply press the spacebar when the search field is completely empty. This brings up a list of the search engines that you can arrow-down to and press Return to select. This is very useful if you need to switch between search engines often.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Frequently Asked Questions About AppleCare
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Using Personal Automations To Play a Wake-Up Song, Podcast Or Playlist
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.