If you want to automatically have your most recent photos on your iPhone or iPod Touch, there are several ways to do it. The easiest is to select your iPhone in iTunes when it is connected, and then click on the Photos tab. You can choose to sync all of your photos, or specific albums. When you choose the later, you can also add all events, some of the most recent events, or events that have occurred within a period of time. With that setting, you don’t even need to mess around with albums in iPhoto. It is all done from iTunes.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using Filters In Numbers
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.