If you want to automatically have your most recent photos on your iPhone or iPod Touch, there are several ways to do it. The easiest is to select your iPhone in iTunes when it is connected, and then click on the Photos tab. You can choose to sync all of your photos, or specific albums. When you choose the later, you can also add all events, some of the most recent events, or events that have occurred within a period of time. With that setting, you don’t even need to mess around with albums in iPhoto. It is all done from iTunes.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.