If you want to automatically have your most recent photos on your iPhone or iPod Touch, there are several ways to do it. The easiest is to select your iPhone in iTunes when it is connected, and then click on the Photos tab. You can choose to sync all of your photos, or specific albums. When you choose the later, you can also add all events, some of the most recent events, or events that have occurred within a period of time. With that setting, you don’t even need to mess around with albums in iPhoto. It is all done from iTunes.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Resizing and Positioning Green Screen Video In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.