If you want to fill out web forms using just the keyboard, it is easier if you first turn on one setting. In System Preferences, Keyboard, Shortcuts, look at the bottom for a checkbox marked Use keyboard navigation to move focus between controls. Then you can use the tab key to move between elements in web forms, even buttons. Use Shift+tab to go backwards.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- What Is Holi and Other Days On Apple's US Holidays Calendar?
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- How To Edit and Export Vertical Video In iMovie On a Mac
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.