Using tabs in your web browser is an easy way to switch between several websites in the same browser window. To use tabs in Safari, go to Preferences under the Safari menu and then select the Tabs, tab. Make sure that the ‘Enable Tabbed Browsing’ check box is checked. There are also options to ‘Select New Tabs As They Are Created’ and ‘Always Show Tab Bar.’ You can select those if you wish. Close Preferences and you are ready to surf using tabs. Here’s a handy tip, hold the command key down when you click on a link to open the link in a new tab.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.