You can use JXA in the Script Editor or Automator to set the location of a window to an exact location and size. It is easy to set up the one-line script and reuse it by simply changing the application name and size numbers. You can also create an Automator service to repeat a setting you use often.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Simulating Pivot Tables In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Sorting a List Alphabetically In Pages
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.