You may already know that you can use the volume up button on your iPhone as the shutter release button to take a picture when using the Camera app. But you can also use the volume up button the iPhone’s Earbud or EarPod cable, or any compatible headphones with a volume up button. This allows you to take pictures while standing further away from the camera, or while it is resting on a surface or tripod.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.