If you use a trackpad, either on a MacBook or with the Magic Trackpad, then you have two options for a standard click. The default is to press down on the trackpad, physically pushing it. But you can go into System Preferences, Trackpad, Point & Click and turn on Tap to click. This allows you to tap on the surface of the trackpad to click, without needing to physically push it down. Try Tap to click for a while to see if you like it better.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Sync Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Without iTunes In Catalina
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.