If you use a trackpad, either on a MacBook or with the Magic Trackpad, then you have two options for a standard click. The default is to press down on the trackpad, physically pushing it. But you can go into System Preferences, Trackpad, Point & Click and turn on Tap to click. This allows you to tap on the surface of the trackpad to click, without needing to physically push it down. Try Tap to click for a while to see if you like it better.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Renaming Files On Your Mac
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
- Using Reminders and Notes to Save Links
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Play Chess On Your Mac
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.