I’m always trying to get the edge on my friends in our neighborhood poker games. One method I use is to play good poker computer games as practice. I’ve found several for the iPhone, but my current favorite is Apple’s own Texas Hold’em game. The graphics and features are excellent. But most importantly the AI is good, which means I’m learning to be a better player.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- How Old Is Too Old?
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- 8 Ways To Trim Video In iMovie
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.