Select an editable piece of text in Safari, Mail, TextEdit or almost anything else. Then Control+click or right+click and look for Transformations. You can make the text all upper case, all lower case, or capitalize each word in the selection. Very useful for when you accidentally type some text in all upper case and want to correct it without typing it all again.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.