Select an editable piece of text in Safari, Mail, TextEdit or almost anything else. Then Control+click or right+click and look for Transformations. You can make the text all upper case, all lower case, or capitalize each word in the selection. Very useful for when you accidentally type some text in all upper case and want to correct it without typing it all again.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- Different Ways To Access Files On Your Mac Desktop
- Look Out For These Online Payment System Scams
- Viewing by Groups in the Mac Finder
- Hidden Mac Easter Eggs (2023)
- Understanding Numbers Column References
- Accessing Document History on Your Mac
- Techniques for Creating Letterhead Templates in Mac Pages
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.