If you use TextEdit to create and write plain text files, you may find the default font a little too small. You can go into TextEdit, Preferences, New Document and change the “Plain text font” to something a little bigger.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- 8 Ways To Trim Video In iMovie
- How Old Is Too Old?
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
- A Beginner’s Guide to Resizing Mac Windows
- Using iOS Workflow To Send Quick Email Messages
- Having Fun with MIDI Files In GarageBand
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.