If you use TextEdit to create and write plain text files, you may find the default font a little too small. You can go into TextEdit, Preferences, New Document and change the “Plain text font” to something a little bigger.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- How Old Is Too Old?
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.