Sick of paying $1000+ per megabyte for SMS messaging on the iPhone. There are plenty of apps that will allow you to bypass AT&T and send and receive text messages for free. And some apps, like Textfree will use the iPhone’s notification feature to alert you of new texts even when you are not running the app. The full version allows unlimited text messages, while a free trial version limits you to 15 per day.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.