Sure would be nice if there was a redial button on the iPhone’s Phone app keypad, right? Guess what, there is one. Just tap the big green Call button at the bottom. If you haven’t entered any numbers yet, this brings up the last number dialed. Then tap it again to call.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- Frequently Asked Questions About AppleCare
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Using Personal Automations To Play a Wake-Up Song, Podcast Or Playlist
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.