So in Apple Mail you can compose messages and “Notes.” A note is like a message that stays in your mailbox. A message to yourself, in a way. Did you know that you can also call out lines in Notes as To Do items? Just choose File, New Note. Then after you write down some things, select a line and press the To Do button at the top of that window. The line will not only get a checkbox next to it, but it will also be added to your To Do list that you can access in Mail and in iCal.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Sync Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Without iTunes In Catalina
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.