So in Apple Mail you can compose messages and “Notes.” A note is like a message that stays in your mailbox. A message to yourself, in a way. Did you know that you can also call out lines in Notes as To Do items? Just choose File, New Note. Then after you write down some things, select a line and press the To Do button at the top of that window. The line will not only get a checkbox next to it, but it will also be added to your To Do list that you can access in Mail and in iCal.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Simulating Pivot Tables In Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.