If you want to see how many photos are in your library in the new Photos app, start by bringing up the left sidebar if you don’t already see it (View, Show Sidebar). Then select Photos, the top item. Then use Window, Info (or Command+I) to see the total number of photos and the space used by your entire library.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- How To Use ChatGPT and Bard To Get Tech Help
- Techniques for Creating Letterhead Templates in Mac Pages
- Different Ways To Access Files On Your Mac Desktop
- 7 Things You Should Do Before Downloading App From Outside of App Store
- Hidden Mac Easter Eggs (2023)
- Creating Connection Lines in Keynote and Freeform
- Accessing Document History on Your Mac
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.