Run the Dictionary app on your Mac in Yosemite and access its preferences. Add one of the translation dictionaries listed, such as the Spanish-English dictionary. Now select any word in that language in Safari, Mail, or almost any app and Control+click to select Look Up. Or, use Control+Command+D. You’ll get a translation.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Using Personal Automations To Play a Wake-Up Song, Podcast Or Playlist
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- How To Edit and Export Vertical Video In iMovie On a Mac
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.