If you opt to use content blockers, but find they interfere with a website you are visiting, you can turn them off for just that site. Choose Safari, Settings for This Website. Then uncheck Enable Content Blockers. You can also access this by Control+clicking on the address field, or add the Website Settings button by customizing the Safari toolbar.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- View Movie Trailers Ad-Free From Apple
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.