If you are getting too many notifications from an app on your Mac and you would rather turn those off, you can do it on a per-app basis in System Preferences. Just go to System Preferences, Notifications and then look for the app in the list. You can turn off all notifications from the app, or just switch the News Alert Style to None.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.