You can turn your Mac into a cool visual jukebox using the Lion screen saver. Just go to System Preferences, Desktop & Screen Saver and select the iTunes Artwork screen saver. Then hit the Test button if you can’t wait to try it. The screen shows all of your album artwork, and unlike other screen savers you can use the cursor without disturbing it. Then click on an album to start playing a track from it. Fun at parties!
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.