A minor addition to the Mail in Mojave is a Emoji button to the toolbar. It appears when you are composing a message and brings up a control panel to allow you to select or search for Emoji and other characters to add to your messages. It looks like the classic smiling face emoji. In fact it is the same control panel that comes up when you use the default Control+Command+Space keyboard shortcut that has been around for years.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.