A minor addition to the Mail in Mojave is a Emoji button to the toolbar. It appears when you are composing a message and brings up a control panel to allow you to select or search for Emoji and other characters to add to your messages. It looks like the classic smiling face emoji. In fact it is the same control panel that comes up when you use the default Control+Command+Space keyboard shortcut that has been around for years.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- View Movie Trailers Ad-Free From Apple
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.