If you need to type a unicode character and know its code, you can bring up the emoji character panel with Control+Command+Space in most apps, and then search for the character starting with “U+”. For instance, searching for “U+2602” will bring up the umbrella character.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Apple’s Check Coverage Page
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- How Old Is Too Old?
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- Using iOS Workflow To Send Quick Email Messages
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.