If you need to type a unicode character and know its code, you can bring up the emoji character panel with Control+Command+Space in most apps, and then search for the character starting with “U+”. For instance, searching for “U+2602” will bring up the umbrella character.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.