If you need to type a unicode character and know its code, you can bring up the emoji character panel with Control+Command+Space in most apps, and then search for the character starting with “U+”. For instance, searching for “U+2602” will bring up the umbrella character.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.