If you need to type a unicode character and know its code, you can bring up the emoji character panel with Control+Command+Space in most apps, and then search for the character starting with “U+”. For instance, searching for “U+2602” will bring up the umbrella character.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Frequently Asked Questions About AppleCare
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Edit and Export Vertical Video In iMovie On a Mac
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.