If you need to type a unicode character and know its code, you can bring up the emoji character panel with Control+Command+Space in most apps, and then search for the character starting with “U+”. For instance, searching for “U+2602” will bring up the umbrella character.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- How Old Is Too Old?
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.