This is one of those tips where if you are 20 or younger it is probably obvious, but if you are older it may have never occurred to you. You can use Emoji symbols in folder names on both OS X and iOS. With iOS it is easy to switch keyboards while typing an app folder name. With OS X you need to use the Character Viewer or copy and paste an emoji from a document. Either way, it can help your folders stand out and make them easier to find.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Sync Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Without iTunes In Catalina
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.