If neither bookmarks nor the Reading List is quite right for what you are doing, maybe look into using Reminders to store a list of links. On any web page, click the Share button and choose Reminders. Or choose File, Share Reminders. A link to the page will be saved in your default Reminders list, or another that you choose. You can edit the title or text. Could be extra handy if you use a shared Reminders list.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.