Need to perform a quick calculation? Instead of launching Calculator, or going to the Dashboard, just go to the Spotlight Menu at the top right corner of your screen and type. For instance, typing 2+2 gives you the answer. You can get more complex than that, of course. The keyboard shortcut of Command+Space works as well. So Command+Space 2+2 gets you the answer quickly, no matter what application you are running at the time.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.