You probably know that clicking on a link on a webpage in Safari with the Command key held down will open the link in a new tab or window. Which one depends on a checkbox in Safari, Preferences, Tabs. But you can also use the Command key to open links in new tabs or windows from the Favorites bar, the History menu, the Bookmarks menu and other places in Safari. It even works when clicking on links in email messages in the Mail app.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Sync Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Without iTunes In Catalina
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.