You probably know that clicking on a link on a webpage in Safari with the Command key held down will open the link in a new tab or window. Which one depends on a checkbox in Safari, Preferences, Tabs. But you can also use the Command key to open links in new tabs or windows from the Favorites bar, the History menu, the Bookmarks menu and other places in Safari. It even works when clicking on links in email messages in the Mail app.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.