You probably know that clicking on a link on a webpage in Safari with the Command key held down will open the link in a new tab or window. Which one depends on a checkbox in Safari, Preferences, Tabs. But you can also use the Command key to open links in new tabs or windows from the Favorites bar, the History menu, the Bookmarks menu and other places in Safari. It even works when clicking on links in email messages in the Mail app.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.