In Mac Contacts you select a name on the left and then view the contact information on the right. If you ever want to view more than one contact at a time, use Card, Open In Separate Window or Command+i. This opens the contact in a new window and you can continue to view other contacts in the main window. You can open as many of these windows you as like. You can even select multiple names and use Command+i to open them all at once.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- How Old Is Too Old?
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.