Sometimes Web sites have more than one RSS feed. For instance, on CNN.com you can get a feed for top stories and one for recent stories. When a page has more than one RSS feed available, click over the RSS button in the address field at the top of the window. A pop-up list of all of the feeds will appear and you can select which one you want to view. Select one and then you’ll see the feed, as well as the URL in the address field. To return to the web page you came from, click the RSS button again.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.