Sometimes Web sites have more than one RSS feed. For instance, on CNN.com you can get a feed for top stories and one for recent stories. When a page has more than one RSS feed available, click over the RSS button in the address field at the top of the window. A pop-up list of all of the feeds will appear and you can select which one you want to view. Select one and then you’ll see the feed, as well as the URL in the address field. To return to the web page you came from, click the RSS button again.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.