iOS 6 should be launching this month for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users. We know for sure that it will include a new Maps app with turn-by-turn spoken directions, Facebook posting directly from the Camera app and others, shared Photo Streams, Passbook, Facetime over cellular networks, Mail VIPs, and Do Not Disturb mode. Which new feature are you most looking forward to?
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.