Apple doesn’t always make the hard drives or solid-state drives in your Mac. So who manufactured the drive in your Mac? You can find out by holding down the Option key and choosing the Apple Menu, then System Information. Then in the left sidebar of the window that appears, select Storage under Hardware. You’ll see a list of all of your connected drives at the top. Select any one and the information below shows you the manufacturer’s name under Device Name or Media Name.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.