Some Macs come with a Backspace key. Some Macs come with a Delete key. Unless you have an old enough Mac to have both, these keys work in the same way, removing the character before the text cursor. If you are looking to delete the character after the cursor, there doesn’t seem to be a way to do that. But all you need to do is to hold the FN key and then press your Backspace or Delete key to get this function. FN+Option+Delete will delete the whole word in front of the cursor.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Apple’s Check Coverage Page
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- How Old Is Too Old?
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- Using iOS Workflow To Send Quick Email Messages
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.