This week on MacMost episode 21, we inform you that Ringo Starr’s solo work has been added to iTunes. We speculate that there may be iPod announcements on Sept. 5, and report on iPhone unlocking legal issues. Gary shows you how to unlock your iPhone. Our Quick Tip shows you how to set Text Edit as your default Word doc reader. In our Podcast Salad segment we feature iCali.tv. Our Must Bookmark is VersionTracker.com and for MacMost Loot, our contest segment, we ask, “What was the original selling price for the Apple Newton eMate 300?”
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- 4 Ways To Type Superscript and Subscript On a Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.