It is already pretty easy to search Amazon on your iPhone using the Safari Web browser. But a new App from Amazon.com itself makes it even easier and faster. You can log in with your account and quickly search and get results including prices, information and reviews. You can order it, of course, but you can also add it to your wish list. So the next time you are out shopping and see something you want, use this App to compare prices and maybe add it to your wish list so someone else gets it for you.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Renaming Files On Your Mac
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
- Using Reminders and Notes to Save Links
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Play Chess On Your Mac
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.