Audacity is a free, open source audio editor. It is simple, yet has a lot of depth. It is great for times where GarageBand is overkill for a simple recording task. And it concentrates on just audio recording and editing, which can make it more powerful than GarageBand for that. You can edit with precision, apply filters and effetcs, and export in a variety of formats. Even if recording or editing audio is a rare task for you, or you already own another sound editing application, you should download the free Audacity application and add it to your arsenal of programs.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
- Viewing and Organizing Photos In the New Photos App
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- iMovie Basics
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- Using Text Columns In Pages
- Creating Transparent Images With Keynote
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.