Since the release of the very first iPhone I’ve used panoramic stitching apps. But this one is the best so far because it takes all the work out of your hands. When I’m somewhere interesting enough to take a panorama, the last thing I want to do is stare at my iPhone screen for minutes on end working with an app. Just take some photos and feed them in to AutoStitch Panorama and it will do everything for you. Then send to your friends while still enjoying the view.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.