We’ve certainly seen many new ways to move characters around in games with iPhone touch screen and accelerometers. Here’s a new one: in Beat Sneak Bandit you tap to the beat. The character moves only if you hit the beat right, and you can guide the character by deciding when to move and when to skip a beat. Add in some very cool artwork and you’ve got a nice game.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.