I hate to recommend inkjet printers. I hate inkjet printers. But every once in a while you need to print something out in color. Not often enough to get a color laser printer, so an inkjet in the house is just something you need. The Canon PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer is a pretty good bargain at $100. What I like most about it is it connects via wireless networking. Connecting a printer via a USB cable is so 1990s, considering that so many households have more than one computer nowadays. Plus, you can get a free iPhone app from Canon that lets you print directly from your iPhone. For $100, that’s a pretty good value.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Renaming Files On Your Mac
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
- Using Reminders and Notes to Save Links
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Play Chess On Your Mac
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.