I hate to recommend inkjet printers. I hate inkjet printers. But every once in a while you need to print something out in color. Not often enough to get a color laser printer, so an inkjet in the house is just something you need. The Canon PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer is a pretty good bargain at $100. What I like most about it is it connects via wireless networking. Connecting a printer via a USB cable is so 1990s, considering that so many households have more than one computer nowadays. Plus, you can get a free iPhone app from Canon that lets you print directly from your iPhone. For $100, that’s a pretty good value.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using Filters In Numbers
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.