Apple’s Cards app is a handy and fairly inexpensive way to send customized real-world cards to family and friends. You select a template and add your own photos and text. It only costs $3 to send a card inside the U.S., cheaper than many store-bought cards. And there are some nifty features like GPS location integration and the ability to send cards to multiple recipients, even after the original has been sent.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- 10 Finder Tricks
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Creating Pie Charts In Numbers With an Other Slice
- iCloud Drive Public File Sharing
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.