Leopard’s built-in screen sharing is fantastic as long as you are going between Mac Leopard machines. For older Mac OS X versions, and for connecting to Windows machines, you’ll want to get Chicken of the VNC I know the name sounds cheesy, but this open source and free VNC client will allow you to view the screen of any machine that has a standard VNC server running, or even a Mac OS X Tiger machine with VNC functionality turned on.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.