Leopard’s built-in screen sharing is fantastic as long as you are going between Mac Leopard machines. For older Mac OS X versions, and for connecting to Windows machines, you’ll want to get Chicken of the VNC I know the name sounds cheesy, but this open source and free VNC client will allow you to view the screen of any machine that has a standard VNC server running, or even a Mac OS X Tiger machine with VNC functionality turned on.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.