You don’t have to settle for the default icon and a random color for each Reminders list in Catalina. Control+click on a list in the left sidebar and choose Get Info. Then you can click on the icon to choose a new color and graphic.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- What Is Holi and Other Days On Apple's US Holidays Calendar?
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- How To Edit and Export Vertical Video In iMovie On a Mac
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.